As a Math Education Specialist, your responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Leading the design, development, and curation of Tuva’s math-related datasets, activities, and lessons aligned to various national and state mathematics standards.
- Creating resources such as example guides, video tutorials, and detailed walkthroughs to help math educators across Texas effectively integrate and use Tuva in their classrooms.
- Engaging with our community of math educators around the world to successfully incorporate Tuva into their instructional practice.
- Developing ways to improve on our current online and in-person professional development and train-the-trainer programs.
- Initiating and fostering partnerships with academic institutions, research organizations, and other community groups to help educators around the world teach and students learn foundational data literacy concepts and skills using Tuva.
- Have a BS, MS, PhD, or Ed.M in Math Education, Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, or Equivalent
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of foundational data analysis and statistics concepts and skills
- Have 3-5 years of successful classroom experience teaching mathematics at the middle school or high school level
- Have demonstrable ability to create cross-disciplinary curriculum or instructional activities that integrates concepts and skills from a variety of subject areas and topics
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, educators, and our partners across the education ecosystem
- Are passionate about online learning and empowering educators to create powerful, memorable learning experiences for their students
- This is a Contract-Based position that could turn into a Full-Time position in the near future.
- All remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send us a cover letter, resume, and samples of curriculum work to firstname.lastname@example.org.