At Tuva, we believe that analyzing data, spotting patterns, and extracting useful information have become gateway skills for future jobs, to full participation in the workforce, and civic engagement in 21st century.
We are leading the effort towards building a data literate future by breaking down the barriers between people and data and closing the gap between those who are able to benefit from data and those who cannot. If data is to have an impact on people’s lives, then it must be made accessible and able to be used.
We are a graduate of the Kaplan + Techstars 2014 class.
As a Full Stack Developer, your responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Contributing to all layers of our technology stack including backend services, database, APIs, and our web-based service
- Designing database structure and application architecture based on feature requirements.
- Crafting a plan to divide priorities and deliverables into small and manageable chunks, coordinating and communicating effectively with team members to push code on time.
- Working with and supporting other technical team members
- Taking full ownership of your goals and deliverables, and working with team as well as independently.
- Have good understanding of MVC, MVP, and related architectures
- Have experience with web services, especially facilitating interaction among multiple systems
- Have an experience working with relational databases such as MySQL
- Have fluency in Python, APIs, OAuth (Django experience a plus)
- Have experience with Continuous Integration and testing frameworks
- Have an ability to think across the spectrum while designing and developing
Please send us a bit about yourself to email@example.com with links to your work.